Rona Ambrose's Office
On April 1, thousands of patients across Canada are going to lose access to their own source of cheap, effective medicine, and will be forced to buy their medical cannabis from expensive corporate suppliers.
Help us to jam the phone, fax and email of Rona Ambrose, Minister of Health. We need thousands of people to make phone calls and send emails so make sure to do your part!
• Call her Ottawa office at: 613-996-9778 and 613-957-0200
• Call her Edmonton office at: 780-495-7705
• Send her a fax at: 613-996-0785 and 780-495-7741
• Send her an email at: [email protected]
We want her phones all ringing off the hook all day long. Feel free to call her offices more than once to be sure your opinion is heard!
Points to remember when making calls:
1) Be polite. Don't swear or yell at the people answering the phones. They're not the ones we're mad at. We want to keep them busy, not to curse them out.
2) Be firm. Don't let them hang up on you or stop you from talking. Take your time, be patient, and explain why this issue is important to you.
3) Be persistent. If no-one answers, leave a voice mail and then try calling back a few minutes later. They will be getting a lot of calls so you might go to voice mail a few times. Leave a message and then call back.
Contact Nick at